Cloud Foundry is an opinionated Platform-as-a-Service that allows you to manage applications at scale. This article is part of a series that explores different facets of a Cloud Foundry deployment using the spring-music project as an example.
This article is Part 5 of a series on Cloud Foundry concepts:
- Deploying the spring-music webapp, Part 1
- Persisting spring-music data using Postgres service, Part 2
- Scaling the spring-music webapp, Part 3
- Logging for the spring-music webapp, Part 4
- Monitoring the spring-music webapp, Part 5
In this particular article, we will look at application level monitoring of CF deployed applications using the New Relic Service Broker. The New Relic product enables real-time monitoring of applications.